Gotta Go Fast Gotta Go Fast

Oliver responds:

VGTG

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

Nice one.

Not bad, animation ain't grand but you were going for something else anyway.
I lost my shit towards the end when Celestia's appearance kept changing.
Keep it up.

Splash Attack Splash Attack

An oldie but a goodie.

I've been listening to this for 2 hours now. I can feel my brain splashing.

If Trees Could Speak If Trees Could Speak

Frontpage material

It really looked like you were telling us things that had great impact on your life. Your drawing skill is amazing in my opinion and the way you presented it was just touching. I hope to see more from you in the future, keep it up. Good luck.

Tobacco Crimes Tobacco Crimes

Looks interesting.

The whole style of this thing makes it very interesting. Of course, this is just a teaser and there is no preloader either. Just get one of the Newgrounds preloaders, they're free and easy to use. Here's the link: http://www.newgrounds.com/downloads/p reloaders/
I'm looking forward to the full movie.

Noahdecoco responds:

Yeah, its sposed to be a teaser... wish i could upload the site, then everything would make sense... the site is like a crime scene, and you play the role of a detective who's a walrus and is fedup of the cigarette butts being thrown into the sea... maybe i'll have it up someday... anyways, cheers!

Year of the Dog Year of the Dog

That was amazing.

A fun flash, it doesn't seem to have a 'real' story, but it's good nonetheless. The graphics were just splendid and the music fits into the chinese environment.
Truly phenomenal.

Power Level Over 9000 Power Level Over 9000

Woah!

You should warn people before they play this. The flashing lights can induce seizures.
Other than that, it was a funny and short flash.

TC Round 3: Wacky Races TC Round 3: Wacky Races

Incredible work!

Graphics, sound, everything worked perfectly together.
Also Robotnik. 'Penis!'

Mindy Learns a Moral Mindy Learns a Moral

Astounding!

It's not my kind of movie, but the graphics,sound and plot worked perfectly together. Front Page - guaranteed.

pigeonmaster88's B-Day!! pigeonmaster88's B-Day!!

Really good!

I must say YoungAndWise, this is better than I have expected. When you said 'a little flash' I thought of something like ten seconds or so, but this was really good.